Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Storage Saga Continues...

Well... the chalk board paint didn't work. I don't know why I thought it would, but I tried. The paint came off in the dishwasher. So now I have to scrub off the rest of it and resanitize. I was going to use utility shelving, but instead I'll get a cabinet with doors, so I can shield the jars from light. I'll look at some thrift stores to see if I can find one. If not, Big Lots has one for $79 that I can use. So soon... hopefully... the Storage Saga will end.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in your hunting! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never know till your try. it sounded like a good idea. happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm catching up on all of your posts tonight! I've missed you...had to try to find you again! lol I love your new business cards! And I know I've told you I've never liked hot tea that much but all of a sudden, I'm craving it! I got a new 'mug' for Christmas and I've been drinking hot tea! I need some suggestions on what to try next! I had raspberry today! Happy New year! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete