Friday, April 27, 2012

Experimentation...


I did really well at the last wine fest I attended! The weather was great and I sold out of 2 blends! Here was my table...
I'll be stepping up my display for the next events. I've painted my my cup holder a bright aqua, distressed it and put the bamboo strainers on it. I also painted my plate rack lovely burnt orange color and hung all my stainless infusers and hand-stamped muslin bags from it.
I'm painting a few other display items, as well. My new event table will be colorful and will definitely grab attention!

So... onto the experimentation...
I'm dehydrating these...

fresh lemons...
and these...

fresh Key Limes...
to try some new citrusy blends!

Did you know Key Limes are green inside, but have a yellow peel when ripe?





Stay tuned for the new blends and my May event schedule!
I'll be doing two wine fests and Lois' Cool and Groovy Garden Party! Details to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love citrusy blends! I hope yours will be a hit! :) Congrats on selling out and having fun! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. every art fair and festival i do i learn something new and make changes for the next show. your table looks nice. glad to see you are doing well with your new tea biz.

    ReplyDelete