Thursday, March 15, 2012

Long Time No Post...

I haven't posted in a few months and truthfully I hadn't done much with my teas either. I have solved the storage dilemma though. Tightly lidded glass jars, that are easily sanitized, stored in a cabinet. All my non-food supplies, such as bags and labels are stored on the bottom shelf and the teas are stored on the upper shelves. When I eventually contract with a kitchen, in order to be able to sell online, the cabinet can be easily moved there.

I have blended a few recipes... A nighttime tea, potentially called "Chillaxation," that is filled with herbs known for thier relaxation qualities, a spicy red I call "Sunset Spice" and last night I wanted a decaf blend for iced tea, so I put togehter something I call "Summer Red." I want to do a "Summer Green, " too... for iced tea. So I am making progress... even if it is slowly...

1 comment: