Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Products!

Sunday's Cool and Groovy Garden Party at Loieland was a great opportunity to debut a couple of new products! Tea bag "wallets" or "caddies" are a big hit on Etsy and other handmade sites. Well... how do we loose tea drinkers take our teas with us when we travel?


The Bohermian Tea Lady's Travel Kit! That's how!




Look at how you can organize your teas and sweetener! It includes disposable, you-fill tea bags; 2 skewers to keep your tea bags at the rim of your cup; and a bamboo scoop to scoop your tea from one of the 4 little ziplock bags included into your tea bag! You just roll it up and take it with you!



I've made them in a variety of fabrics! Any loose tea devotee will love these!
My next new product... Boho personal 1-cup teabags!


These are great for any tea lover to brew their favorite cuppa! I make them from fabric scraps and remnants and they are reusable, so they are another one of my green products. I'll be making them from organza, as well.


More new green products... these bamboo scoops! I have both round and oval.
The oval ones are the scoops included in my travel kits!


I'll be at the Florida Estates Winery wine fest this Saturday! Come out and visit if you're local!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great!

    Love the "Carry All" for the Tea! How much are those? Love ya, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stuff!!! I think its absolutely adorable! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete